Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Miss Madelyn Turns Two






Today is Madelyn's birthday! She is two-years-old. Since I'm a little (read: a lot) biased when it comes to her, I'm quite certain she will not be afflicted with any sort of terrible two's behavior.

We enjoyed watching her drive her new princess car (girl after my heart, I tell ya!) and boss her little "boyfriend," Nic, around. (Nic's mommy used to work with Jaime, and they also live close to us.) Seeing as how tonight's cake was her third in two weeks, she was quite the pro at blowing out the candles.

She celebrated with her G. grandparents and family two weekends ago, and with her C. grandparents last weekend. On July 12, she'll be the princess at her pool party with cousins and "school" friends. I think she's having more parties than Paris Hilton.

That's all for now!

-Princess Cyndi



No comments: