Friday, February 6, 2009

Keeping Up With Coop's Pearly Whites

I feel the need to share this with you, because it made me laugh out loud. (It doesn't take much, actually.) Anyway, there's an article in this month's issue of my HOA magazine on dental hygiene for dogs, written by a local vet technician. Apparently, February is National Pet Dental Health Month. Here are the highlights:


1. "You should brush your dog or cat's teeth at least two to three times a week[.]"
2. "Once you are able to build up to a two to three times weekly routine, on the reamining fourt to five days, you can [...] use oral rinses."
3. "Our strongest recommendation would be to brush your pet's teeth after every meal."


Uh-huh. I already told Andy that this can be on his ToDo list. I'm sure Cooper will sit as still as a statue each time.

-Princess Cyndi

No comments: